Friday, October 06, 2006

Pleasure in Pain?

These days I have been caught in a weird emotional state. Whenever a thought about home passes in my mind, I feel like listening to songs in my native language Marathi. The more I hear them, the more I like them, but at the same time it gives me a feeling of pain. However, the urge to listen to them is so strong, that I still go ahead and try to overcome the pain. A similar feeling arises when I listen to Swades "ye jo des hai tera, swades hai tera, tuze hai pukaraaaa..and the pain goes "aaa", "mai vapas aungaaa again the "aaa" from Border". I think i am thinking too much..but cant help it..can I?

Anyways, trying some meditation to soothen my nerves and take control of emotions..its indeed a game of nerves!

1 comment:

AG said...

Yes! I'm too going through such phases...its getting almost unbearable now :( I don't feel like doing anything much enthusiastically...bas ata khup zalai....chala ata ghari :(

Can we skip November this year?