Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Heart beats faster

hmm..long time since I actually sat down and wrote a blog on my own. This blog is different because I am writing it from my lab - why?..because I am stuck in a mess of C++ code which is hard to debug and I have no help in sight. Imagine having a unite testing frameowrk wrapped by another and now I am adding another layer to it..hundreds of files and tests to be integrated..and the bottomline..it should finally be automated with minimal changes to existing code.

That aside, its some 70 days for "homecoming" and i am all excited about it. These days i keep dreaming of what will happen when I visit home, how i will spend my "quality" time, etc. Shopping has already started with gifts coming from all over - online, Walmart, Google.com. My heart beats faster as each day passes.

College has started becoming monotonous - its the middle of the semester u see. Need to do something interesting to keep up, i wish i can enjoy a bit in the Fall break. To top it all, we dont have Algorithms class the entire next week, nor do i have thesis meeting..so i m gonna be free. God, take me to good sunny California once again..let me visit the beach, eat at the best hotels in So-Cal..

The Career Fair marked the beginning of the Fall interview season. Hope to make the most out of it this time..at least preparing better. Had a cool tailgate party with my host..ate lots of apple pie cake and fruit punch.
Loads of good food at my home sweet home, good ole Pune!

No comments: