Saturday, April 01, 2006

Why?

This ones gonna be a bit abstract and a mixture of random thoughts - so beware!!

Sometimes, I keep wondering why ? - for everything like why am I in this world?, what is the purpose of life?, why are we supposed to earn money? , why did I land up in America?, why am I doing masters?

So many questions and no concrete answers really..i also wonder how man cries over petty things - if u take the bird's eye view -> we have a huge solar system with Earth being just 1 small planet, India being such a small country and above all myself being just a small individual in this whole Solar system!!.. and then we men wake up everyday, perform our daily activities in life and go to sleep each night ..waking up the next morning to do almost the same stuff..i sometimes feel there is some external entity governing our actions -> who indirectly treats mankind as Robots -> and we try to invent robots ourselves leading to a recursion!

I know that i dont want to sound like a saint delivering sermons, neither do i want to be one, but i mean is that all we HAVE to do in life? If you guys reading this .now understand that u have been fooled by me in this unique way. could answer some of my questions or at least agree to my thoughts, plz dont hesitate to post your comments.

2 comments:

itskary said...

Hi GodCatch,
This is a very common feeling ... i have also cracked my head thinking about such wierd things since long time ... basically this feeling comes when we start getting too much concerned about some things not happenning that we expect to happen ... let the feeling to make things happen grow to such an extent that the power makes things happen for you as you want .. dont worry its a good sign :)

keep the faith!

Ben said...

Hi,
Itz good to knw u too hav thought somethin lik this.. I also had a similar thought n then I started relating it with Things around.. If there s a pen y is it ther.. it s used to write.. which the pen doesn't knw.. only the person who made the pen would have knwn it.. as time passed by he would have made it known to other ppl also.. in the same way only our creator knws y v r in this world.. so itz very necessary to stay in the Hands of Our Creator..