Thursday, March 02, 2006

Spring Break

Hurray! its time for Spring break - which means half of the semester is gone..can u believe it!
U ask me plans for the break - definitely not Florida again, though this is the ideal time to be sun basking and bird watching on Miami beach. For me, the break will be much better than the Thanksgiving one I had in Fall, when there were 3 courses and 2 projects due and lots of other stuff like writing a paper on my research, etc.

This ones surely a bit relaxed - might plan a cricket match with desis in Blacksburg, plan to go to my favorite research space VBI - its a lot of fun when all friends like Lele ( i actually call him "aho Lele" bcoz he is a typical Mumbaikar), our annadata - Seth (aka HokieSam aka Sameer Tupe) - who has made VBI his first home due to thesis overload or shud I call hotel with eatables like chakli, khakra, wafers, donuts, etc specially from his India trip) and Farid, Kash and Aseem who hang around occasionally. As you all might have imagined, I am the one disturbing all these guys by dropping in to say hi and eating up their precious time by talking nonsense.

Other plans include doing a Networks project, thesis and Advanced systems paper reading. Hope to spend a decent break in Blacksburg and hope i dont have to spend the summer here ( those who know me will get this)!

Enjoy Hokies!

No comments: