Saturday, March 18, 2006

Live at Blacksburg

The last week has been pretty normal, life picking up after a week long Spring Break - a refreshing one indeed!
The weathers been good in general, with Amrus leaving no chance to wear skimpy clothes when Sun God is out.
My research continues at a slow pace.. i can best describe it as the TCP congestion window algorithm, where it grows exponentially until I reach a point where i am stuck (the congestion phase) and then I drop down to half of my original enthu, sometimes even forget about it for a day (like the TCP Tahoe)..a typical saw tooth curve!!
The Holi Hungama organized by ISA is the upcoming event this weekend - i really appreciate the organizers for finding time to do all this and keep the Indianness alive!
Midterms round the corner and i can smell that the questions are gonna be tough.. better get going and improve my throughput..

No comments: