Friday, January 20, 2006

First week at Classes

The first week turned out pretty good. My body seems to be slowly adjusting to the new schedule, wakeup at 8am instead of 10, sleep at 12 midnight instead of 2am. The exercise routine is on its way too and I hope I will get time (if not, find time) to continue this.

Classes have been interesting too - meeting new Professors and discussing technology again..its fun u see! I am also actively trying to make some American friends in class - u see it helps to get a ride to Walmart!! Assignments dont seem to be pouring in as yet, but as they call it, its the silence b4 the storm!!
I have started my first attempt to learn Java, which seems decent upto this point. Surroundings have forced me to learn this, u see Survival of the fittest is the mantra in the Software industry and Java is surely HOT.

Time to cool off.

No comments: