Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Past 2 months

Followers of this blog will notice a long gap. Worry not friends, i m still alive. The last two months have been a flyer, literally. I travelled coast to coast a couple of times. But all that has settled down now - the patience has 'paid' off, again literally. I have decided to join NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), a leading storage software company. I am all excited to be a part of this great company which ranks in the top 10 Fortune Best Places to Work For, even above the likes of Microsoft!

Ok, that was the journey till mid-March. I was in Blacksburg for the entire last month (i cant believe it myself). Had to catch up on my thesis implementation. Once things began to work and experiments gave success, i moved to writing. I have almost finished writing a draft at this point and passed it on to my advisor for reviews. Today, is the 1st time in last two months that I dont have anything to work on ( i expect to get more work tomorrow after my meeting; but this very moment needs to be enjoyed to the fullest). Ate loads of Kaju -draksh icecream that we got from an Indian store, followed by rasgullas!...Blogging seems to have actually helped me in writing skills - thank you Blogger!

No comments: