Sunday, December 03, 2006

Exam week

and now comes the climax of the Fall semester..exam time folks..wear the Orange Effect t-shirt which says "Time to go to Work". The Reading Day concept out here is totally different compared to the month-long PL we get in Pune..boy i remember studying 10-12 hrs in PL and watching my favorite sit-coms in breaks..in fact thats the time i used to pick up on long lost serials and aai used to say that I "adjust" breaks in the serial times..so am i really studying?..well that was 1 way to relax i guess getting involved in saas-bahu types and enjoying studies as a side-dish.

Now i have a REALLY BIG CARROT at the end of exams..my trip to Swades..plan to watch the film immediately after exams so that i get a feel of homeland. I tried my hand at some new recipes like Pohe, Omlette..we ran out of groceries and I had to put on my thinking cap to make use of the best available resources without spending time to go to Walmart..that reminds me i need to buy loads of "Kisses" and "Harshe"..have packing to do as well..havent touched my bags since internship time..in short a happening week and looking fwd to spin the earth faster!

1 comment:

Akshay said...

good one bro. Hoping to see u soon.