Friday, June 30, 2006

Interactions

For the past few days, i have been interacting with a lot of techie colleagues at Broadcom, people with 10-15 years of experience in industry. We had discussions on various topics ranging from : how to start a "startup",IT, cultures, economy, war, Indo-US nuclear deal, spiritual, etc. It has definitely given me a new perspective to look at things. Here I have met people from all over the world, in fact true amru's are in a minority. It helped me to see how different people look at the world politics and state of affairs. One of my colleagues is deep into spirituality; he knows more than me regarding Hinduism, meditation, yoga and the vedas. I was amazed and a bit ashamed too! The talk on US economy, federal interest rates ,etc enlightened me. One of them is deeply interested in academic work and what we learn in our Masters program.

Looking at all this, i am getting some good inputs here, ..abhijit..welcome to the real-world!

No comments: