Saturday, May 20, 2006

Orange, continued...

Just landed in my dream county, Orange which also is the 2nd most expensive county in United States. Things are settling down and I enjoyed the 4 hr Delta flight. Feels good to be on the West coast, close to San Diego, Las Vegas and Los Angeles and yes the Rocky Mountains. I had a glimpse during my flight and it was an awesome sight. Oh and I was all alone on the 3 seats, it was a sparsely populated crowd .. so enjoyed my space. Watched Hoodwinked on the flight and ate some excellent cookies. I recently rented a car here and my driving experience has been good so far. While searching for a parking spot, I landed on the San diego freeway and had no clue of what was going on. Suddenly, vehicles in full speed and I had to step on the pedal to maintain...then found an exit and came back to Tustin, only to land right in front of an Indian restaurant - Haveli.
Ate some delicious gulabjamuns, Paneer, Pakodas and delicious fruit salad. Then drove back to my home and finally found parking much closer to my house.

There ends my 1st day of enjoyment in Irvine..lots to do on weekend - a visit to the beach maybe.

No comments: