Sunday, January 15, 2006

Search is ON

Its the end of the 1st semester of my Masters program and an ideal time to look out for internships beginning in the Summer. Resumes have been sent across and now I keep waiting for interview calls. Hopefully, the mail box will be full soon with lot of opportunities. I really need to catch God for this!!

I would love to be in a position where I can choose where I want to go. My ideal location would be of course in the heart of Silicon Valley, California. The reason being simple - i would get to see another part of the US, especially the West coast. Besides, a software engineer's life is a waste if he doesnt go to Calif at least once in his career (thats what I feel sincerely, plz ignore if u disagree).

More on the progress as days pass!

No comments: